As real estate agents, two hearts beat in our chest during the corona pandemic:
The health-related and the economic.
On this page we briefly show what we are currently doing to take both into account as much as possible.
In addition, we recommend the use of the hygiene regulations www.infektionsschutz.de/coronavirus.
Current information on COVI19 measures
Availability: We are still here for you!
Until everyone is vaccinated and normality has us back, we will continue to do our work under special conditions.
More home office, more online - always happy to be there for you.
We will continue to work in our office. Normally alone in justified exceptions in two teams. With masks, safety distance and regular shock ventilation.
In addition, we have tests for our employees in the office, so that all can undergo regular tests.
We apologize if we cannot be reached by telephone as quickly as you are otherwise rightly accustomed to. This is due to the reduced staffing of the office. However, we will be happy to call you back and can also be reached by e-mail!
We ask you to refrain from spontaneous appointments at the moment.
However, we will gladly arrange appointments with you or help you on the phone.
Digitally there for you - no Corona contagion risk!
Would you like to have your property valued? Sell or rent? In these cases, we may still come by and meet with you in the office, observing the rules of distance, if precautionary measures are taken.
Video telephony if you prefer contactless communication
Alternatively, we are happy to offer you the opportunity to communicate with each other via videotelephony and to inspect the property. We will then go through the valuation with you afterwards, also by telephone. We will send you the documents.
We are happy to have already introduced 360 degree virtual tours as standard for rental and purchase properties in the past. This does not completely replace the live viewing for most interested parties. In the minimum case, however, viewings can be greatly reduced for the convenience of all sides.
You can enter requests on our homepage at any time -> see real estate search.
Security for the remaining external appointments
Of course, we try to make the remaining appointments as risk-free as possible by taking appropriate protective measures.
Which dates does this concern?
- Notary appointments (here we coordinate with the notary's office)
- Live viewings after virtual viewing and according to purchase/rent probability.
- Meetings with owners (in the property, in our office), where the substitute solution via video communication is not used. We will be happy to discuss what is the best solution for you.
With the appointment confirmation you will receive information about the current measures we have taken. These may change at any time due to current circumstances and thus may differ from the measures described here.
Our measures include:
- FFP2 masks compulsory at inspection appointments
- shoe protectors,
- disposable gloves,
- Minimization of the number of persons (max. 2 additional persons from one household, who are asked to keep at least 1.5 meters distance). If necessary, we double the inspection time (e.g. for families with 2 children who cannot stay at home or if an expert is taken along.